|This page is dedicated to the horse show managers,
who run shows in accordance with the PHSA.
H O R S E S H O W N O T E S:
- This class will be run at 3’, 3’3”, and 3’6”.
- This will be offered as a 2 round classic ONLY for horses recorded with PHSA (rider and owner membership must be in accordance
with PHSA rules).
- Open to PHSA recorded horses with junior, amateur or professional riders who show in a 3’, 3’3” or 3’6” division.
- Riders must declare their designated division in horse show office prior to class.
- Bonus PHSA points will be awarded to top finishers in their designated divisions.
- Must be run as a stand alone 2 round classic.
In order for exhibitor's points to count towards the 2019 USHJA Stirrup Cup Awards, the specs in
your 'B' & 'C' rated prize lists MUST match the 2019 USHJA SC specs. Read about it here.
Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
c/o Nina McMenamin
PO Box 183
Chester Springs, PA 19425